- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In here, it's always Friday!
The Busser supports the wait staff and bartenders by cleaning tables, taking plates, utensils and drinkware to the kitchen to be washed, making sure diners' water glasses are full, and resetting tables for the next service. Bussers might help waiters and waitresses bring food out to a table, restock utensils, napkins and other dining room needs.
• Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help you get repeat customers.
• Stamina: Expect long, busy days on your feet. You also might need to lift heavy objects like trashbags, kegs, or pallets of stock.
• Teamwork: You will be working with servers, other bussers, bartenders and cooks to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
Skills and Qualifications
• No experience required (we’re willing to train)
• Willingness to work in hot, humid environment and on your feet for 8-hour shifts
Fridays - 60437
7855 Tysons Corner CenterMcLean, VA
FoodView all jobs at Fridays - 60437