Do you love challenging, hands-on work that lets you learn about, operate, repair and maintain machines? Do you enjoy active work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on manufacturing processes? If so, we think our team would be a great fit for you! Currently, we are looking for a motivated and hardworking individual for a Machine Operator opening in the Fletcher, NC area. Machine Operator experience preferred but not required! This position offers plenty of opportunities for you to grow within an industry-leading company.
Seeking employees for 1st and 3rd shift, with pay starting at $16/hr.
Job Skills, Responsibilities, and Duties:
- Machine and inspect components.
- Load unfinished parts and unload after parts have been machined.
- Operate robot-assisted production cells and learn basic robot functions.
- Maintain accurate shift records and quality documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required. Entry-level encouraged to apply
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to read, understand and interpret written operator instructions, inspection plans, and gauge plans.
Positive work history can be used in place of experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bringing the right people to the right job, every time.