Tired of applying to countless job openings without so much as a reply? Feel like you are sending your resume into the black hole of the internet? Let Fridays help get your resume in front of the right people to get YOU HIRED!
Currently, we are looking for motivated and hardworking employees for Assembly positions in the Brevard, NC area. Positive work history can be used in place of experience – a great position for someone new to the manufacturing industry! This is a 2nd and 3rd shift position Monday through Friday, with possible Saturday work required.
2nd Shift Hours: 4:30 pm - 1 am
3rd Shift Hours: 11:30 pm - 8 am
Pay starts at $12/hr. INCLUDING COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS! This is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering opportunities to include those with disabilities and barriers to employment!
Job Skills, Responsibilities, and Duties:
- Performs production tasks including, but not limited to, palletizing and depalletizing, case packing, case sealing, blending, inspections, and hand assembly.
- Effectively communicates production needs, such as material requests, quality defects, foreign material, or food safety issues to appropriate peers and/or area supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Manufacturing experience is a plus.
For immediate consideration email your current resume to Olga Sproul at email@example.com.