Provider Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You Are
You are highly skilled in attention to detail. You understand the importance of completing and maintaining the credentialing of our providers and facilities. You work well with other internal departments to exchange provider information and follow up on any identified issues. You are the Provider Operations Specialist that we have been looking for and we would like to meet you!
Who We Are
Friday Health Plans isn’t your average health insurance company. We’re not about unnecessary extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health services you’ll likely use the most at a price that just might make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly service keep you covered so you’re free to live every day like it’s Friday.
As a Denver-based startup company, we’re looking for smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration, innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. Now in year four and growing rapidly, we’re looking for people who lead by example, and that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
The Provider Operations Specialist is responsible for collecting and entering accurate data and ensuring that providers are credentialed. This role is also responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for each provider in the credentialing databases and systems; ensuring timely renewal of licenses and certifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- In-depth technology experience and experience entering information into a database of varied sophisticated software
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and with a team
- The ability to communicate effectively using both verbal and written communication at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and be able to prioritize and make routine decisions
- Must work well under pressure
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, staff, and other agencies
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience
How You'll Be Valued:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental premiums covered at 100%
- Fully-funded HSA
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short-term and Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- Pay: $32,000 - $36,000 annually
Powered by JazzHR
Friday Health Plans
BusinessView all jobs at Friday Health Plans