Director of Market Sales - Tennessee
- Expired: November 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who You Are
You are an expert at creating and executing strategic opportunities to grow sales. You have the capability to build and maintain relations within the broker community, including General Agents, and to equip the broker community to sell the unique benefits of Friday Health Plans. You understand the importance for maximizing revenue growth via membership and premium growth, along with being able to identify and help establish processes in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics. If this sounds like you, you're the Director of Market Sales we've been looking for and we'd like to meet you.
Who We Are
Friday Health Plans isnt your average health insurance company. Were not about unnecessary extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health services youll likely use the most at a price that just might make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly service keep you covered so youre free to live every day like its Friday.
As a Denver-based startup company, were looking for smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration, innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. Now in year four and growing rapidly, were looking for people who lead by example, and that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
What Youll Do:
- Provides guidance, coaching and direction for team members
- Conducts regular sales meetings based on assessment of market needs, to build team skill sets and offer education
- Ensures successful territory achievement of targeted areas by increasing market share and growth through planning and executing strategies
- Engage in the execution of quarterly business plans, effective targeting methods, and appropriate sales strategy
- Provide leadership and set the direction for the team to achieve targeted sales numbers and successful execution of goals and strategies
- Proactively capitalize on market opportunities and improvement on areas of weakness; this can include other sources of opportunities that are market specific such as online methods
- Develops and implements comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention
- Attend broker conventions/events as required to build and strengthen relationships and increase understanding of customer needs and market understanding
- Share market feedback and knowledge with internal stakeholders
- Enhance market and industry knowledge as appropriate to further develop the strength of their market and results
- Hire and retain top sales talent
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to train teams in strong selling techniques and strategies
- Expert knowledge of health insurance (specifically individual and small group markets), associated regulations and the Affordable Care Act
- Ability to work cross-functionally to develop efficient processes to support the sales cycle
- Well respected in the community they will serve.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or at least 8 years' sales experience with at least 5 years in sales management or equivalent combination of education and experience. This experience must be in health insurance.
- 5+ years' supervisory experience motivating an internal sales team and building broker relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paces startup environment, and contribute to building processes and teams as we grow
- License Required: Tennessee Life, Health and Accident or Broker's insurance license. License must be maintained.
- Proven sales results at various levels in the market they will be serving.
Powered by JazzHR
Friday Health Plans
BusinessView all jobs at Friday Health Plans