Associate Account Manager
- Expired: September 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
You are detail oriented and work at a fast pace. You easily adhere to deadlines. You are excellent at trouble shooting issues and aren't satisfied until they are resolved. You are the Associate Account Manager that we have been looking for and we would like to meet you!
Who We Are
Friday Health Plans isn’t your average health insurance company. We’re not about unnecessary extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health services you’ll likely use the most at a price that just might make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly service keep you covered so you’re free to live every day like it’s Friday.
As a Denver-based startup company, we’re looking for smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration, innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. Now in year four and growing rapidly, we’re looking for people who lead by example, and that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for assisting the sales team in securing new business, as well as managing or renewing existing business in order to sustain and grow membership for Friday Health Plans.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Detail oriented
- Highly organized
- Able to meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Use of diplomacy in working relationships.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and persuasion skills.
- High productivity
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in sales or customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration OR four (4) years experience in sales, customer service in an office setting, claims, or marketing.
- Active Colorado Life & Health Insurance producer license required upon hiring
- Medical, Vision, and Dental premiums covered at 100%
- Fully-funded HSA
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short-term and Long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- Pay: $36,000-$45,000
- A company culture that is regularly recognized as a Top Workplace by organizations such as CoBiz
Friday Health Plans
BusinessView all jobs at Friday Health Plans