Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fresno Valves & Castings is looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Texas office. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will greet and assist visitors and clients of the organization.
Responsible for performing routine clerical and administrative work while providing support to the management team. The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
Responsibilities & Duties/Essential Functions:
- Answers phones and directs calls accordingly
- Greets and directs the employees, and the public/visitors and answers questions, in person and by phone; responds to inquiries from employees and customers
- Prepares outgoing mail for warehouses and corporate office
- Documentation of all staff departures and returns during normal working hours.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to all company departments
- Receive and sort incoming mail
- Assist with coordination of annual company festivities.
- Prepare customer and warehouse orders
- Prepares and verifies purchase order invoices.
- Data Entry into SyteLine software
- Prepare and distribute daily reports, inventory and shipping reports
- Prepare courier shipping and deliveries
- Obtain and prepare price quotes for customers
- Process and verify invoices for payment
- Process will call orders
- Conduct product transfers within system
- Schedule trucks for loading and unloading
- Maintain clean working environment; including receptionist area.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
While performing the duties of this job, the employee operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment. It is required to abide by the dress code policy as well as wear personal protective equipment when in areas of the facility that it is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This is largely a sedentary role, however filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A High School Diploma is required and one (1) year related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and knowledgeable of computers and/or relevant software programs
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Must have verbal and written communication skills, leadership, and interpersonal skills; organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
Who we are...
Founded in 1952, Fresno Valves & Castings, is a manufacturer of some of the world's leading irrigation products, engineered to order water control gates, and architectural lighting products. Currently, Fresno Valves & Castings has eight offices throughout the United States, and serves markets around the globe.
Benefits and Perks
- 401(k) & Profit Sharing
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance Provided
- Short Term Disability Insurance (where applicable)
- Bonus (where applicable)
At Fresno Valves & Castings, Inc. we are extremely proud of our company's long-standing history, and our reputation for providing outstanding products and services. We realize the importance and appreciate the contribution of each employee; and we also know that everyone employed here is critical to the overall success of the company. Family owned and operated, our company also prides itself in treating its employees with fairness and respect.
We are seeking talented individuals who want to be part of our team so...
Cast your future with us today!
Successful candidate must meet all conditions of Fresno Valves & Casting's Drug and Alcohol testing requirements as a condition of employment. Drug/alcohol screening is administered post-offer and pre-employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Fresno Valves & Castings, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Fresno Valves & Castings, Inc.