Senior Manager, Sales Communications
- Expired: January 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are looking for a creative, savvy leader to manage sales communications and messaging to our customers. This leadership role will be responsible for creating a global communications strategy for the sales team, from SMB to enterprise, including Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives alike. Important aspects of this role include aligning with sales plays and messaging, driving adoption, and measuring the effectiveness of communications to optimize positive response.
In this role, you’ll report directly to the VP of GTM Strategy and be an essential part of the GTM execution team. You will lead the creation of sales sequences, messaging and communications, localized for optimal effectiveness. This role will be critical for generating new business for Freshworks, by enabling sales to respond quickly and effectively to inbound leads and to conduct high-yield outbound prospecting activities.
Your mission is to enable Sales to generate pipeline by creating engaging communications sequences and messaging. You will work with Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations to drive a programmatic approach to sales execution. In this role you will:
- Lead a small team to create and optimize sales engagement communications globally.
- Lead the creation of sales sequences and action-inspiring customer messages for inbound and outbound leads, aligned to sales plays.
- Optimize content and increase engagement & response. Conduct A/B tests on sequences, subject lines, content, links and calls to action.
- Work with sales managers, marketing, demand generation and product managers to understand the industries, personas, and what’s most important to them to develop and maintain consistent messaging across emails and phone scripts.
- Proactively engage with sales managers and sales representatives to gather qualitative feedback on messaging and use feedback to further optimize messaging, and share best practices.
- Create ad hoc messages, with quick turnaround times, to capitalize on opportunities that occur in the marketplace.
- Coordinate with Sales Enablement and Operations to roll out new or changed messaging to the sales teams. Serve as the first point of contact for questions and support.
- Manage our library of content.
- Conduct audits on our personalized messaging from sales reps to ensure the quality of the content and share findings & recommendations with managers.
- Create metrics for adoption and effectiveness. Deliver comprehensive action plans to optimize.
- Experience managing people
- A successful track record in creating sales communications that produces measurable results in a business-to-business environment
- Deep understanding of sales processes including inbound lead response and outbound prospecting
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, sales strategy, marketing, product marketing, enablement and other cross-functional teams and optimally develop relationships with stakeholders to remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong project and time management ability, with high level of attention to detail
- Creativity and initiative to bring fresh ideas to sales engagement
- Ability to analyze results and present findings.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
AddressSan Mateo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Freshworks