Truck Driver - Home Daily - $2k Sign-On Bonus - Full Benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FreshPoint is Hiring Non-CDL and CDL-B Drivers for Delivery Routes
Earn $20.50/Hour + $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Local Routes - Get Home Daily
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With FreshPoint? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss the available role (we'll contact you at the number provided)
- Local routes - get home nightly
- Drivers Earn $20.50/Hour
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Most CDL-B Delivery Truck Drivers have daily routes and are home nightly
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Service Recognition and employee rewards
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY)
- Referral programs
- Safety programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- More benefits, too many to name
Want a Career With FreshPoint? - Complete the form and application today!
All drivers run daily routes with frequent stops and are required to load packages onto hand trucks and unload product at each stop on the assigned route in the order they are designated by the Transportation Department Manager. Candidate will operate successfully in a cross dock model picking up loaded truck from a nightly delivery at f the assigned loading dock and returning the empty truck back to the assigned lot at the end of the route. May be required to assist occasionally with loading trucks, palletizing product, and performing other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- One year route delivery experience or applicable background driving a straight truck
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to read and understand English.
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristic protected by law.
FreshPoint - San Francisco
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at FreshPoint - San Francisco
Get fresh Driver Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.