Quality Assurance Technician
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For over 25 years, Fresh & Ready Foods has been manufacturing and distributing high-quality sandwiches, salads, wraps, entrees, box lunches, and much more. In addition to what we make, we are concerned with how we make it. We have a comprehensive, detailed food safety program that gives us an extra level of confidence in the foods we manufacture. We are currently seeking for full-time Quality Assurance Technicians to work flexible schedules to include weekends.
Essential Job Functions and Requirements:
· Ensure full compliance with all government food safety regulations, maintain highest possible grade food industry safety ratings
· Sustain workplace safety programs and company policies
· Maintain proper supply levels for quality assurance and labeling (as appropriate). Identify and fulfill adequate levels as necessary
· Print required quantities of labels with detail and accuracy
· Appropriately use and maintain label printers and associated equipment
- Experience in the fresh food processing environments – Preferred
- Technically savvy with experience in food safety, labeling, nutrition, and filing of invoices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively work with all managerial and colleagues
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Detail oriented
- Basic English proficiency necessary
- Must proofread and edit labels when necessary
- FDA and USDA experience Preferred
- Computer skills, to include Office, Excel, and Power Point
- (must be able to work in cold temperatures ranging from 30-50 degrees)
SIGN ON BONUS UP TO $750
We offer great benefits medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life.
Please apply in person at 1145 Arroyo Street, San Fernando, CA, 91340
M-F from 9a-4p
Fresh and Ready Foods LLC
1145 Arroyo Ave Suite B San Fernando CA 91340San Fernando, CA
Get fresh Quality Assurance Technician Food Manufacturing jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.