Who we are:
A marketing powerhouse that specializes in helping clients build brand recognition, market share and their local market presence, while expanding their vision to deepen customer engagement and loyalty.
From platform selection, in-store programs, field marketing efforts and loyalty based marketing incentives, our client offers both consulting and implementation solutions that help enhance any customers experience!
The Role - Assistant Marketing Manager - Manager In Training:
The Assistant Marketing Manager plays an integral support role at our client’s marketing firm. They understand that profitability enables the firm to share the benefits of many local brands products & services which help keep the economy thriving in their own community provides great benefit to their employees as they aspire to grow as one of the most recognized and respected marketing firm in the industry.
All Assistant Marketing Managers are trainers, sales leads and customer service specialists. The Assistant Marketing Manager values people and believes in a team building environment. They support the Marketing & Sales Manager and work closely with the on-site marketing team to train and develop Team Leaders while managing the success of marketing initiatives across the local area and reporting team progress.
Assistant Marketing Manager - Manager In Training Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of each brands field marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and leverage global brand positioning and solidify the company's superiority through our customers
- Partner with Sales/Retailer buying/marketing team to deliver compelling POP, promotional and marketing programs that build Brands and drive sell-thru
- Work closely with Brand Team, Market Managers, and Sales to develop Go To Market Strategy for existing and new product/service initiatives to drive sales
- Responsible for management and monitoring of marketing budget and initiatives execution and metrics
- Create and Align all customer facing Brand communication, presentations, and collateral. Assist sales team in customer presentations.
Assistant Marketing Manager - Manager In Training Requirements:
If you are an outside the box thinker with a proven track record for developing innovative retail-specific marketing programs or are a recent graduate (preferably in marketing or business) who possesses a natural gift to communicate and you’re willing to learn from the ground up, then we want to hear from you!
Key Words: Marketing, Sales, Entry Level Marketing, Junior Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist, Acquisition Marketing Specialist, Marketing and Business Development Specialist, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Entry Level Sales, IMC, Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing Communications, Entry Level Marketing Communications, Sales Manager, Entry Level Marketing & Advertising, Account Coordinator, Junior Account Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Consultant, Customer Marketing Manager, Sales and Marketing Specialist, Associate Marketing Manager, Event Specialist, Communication Specialist, Marketing & Brand Specialist, Marketing Communications Specialist, Promotional Marketing, Promotional Sales, Entry Level Promotional Marketing, Brand Awareness, Brand Assistant, Brand Management, Consumer Brand Awareness, Brand Ambassador, Marketing Ambassador, Marketing Strategy, Marketing & Sales.