Blue Stripe LLC dba Fresh Produce LLC designs, develops and markets women's apparel and accessories.
The Seasonal Part-Time Key Holder is responsible for ensuring the brand is exemplified in all client interactions, merchandise presentations, store operations and by living the client experience. You will model Fresh Produce experience by looking the brand through your personal styling of the product. An established style point of view is a must, as you will merchandise and sell in an ever-changing mix of products that reflect the coastal vibe of the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Part -time Key Holder is responsible for maintaining profitable business results and operational excellence through engaged supervision when the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are not on the floor. This requires that you provide an elevated client experience at all times and that you guide, train, coach, motivate, and inspire your team. You are responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store policies and procedures are followed.
- Coach and support team to deliver an elevated client experience and to meet financial goals, with a heightened responsibility when you are Leader on Duty.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures per company standards.
- Contribute to the attainment of store goals by modelling and ensuring team delivery of an elevated client shopping experience.
- Operate with a strategic mindset.
- Communicate effectively and respond to directives in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist store management with the delivery of financial goals.
- Model the Fresh Produce client experience at all times.
- Influence client buying decisions by communicating information about the brand and products including style, fit, quality, value, origin, price, and care instructions.
- Positively and proactively exceed the client’s expectations by making authentic connections.
- Provide elevated service while assisting multiple clients in a fast paced environment.
- Utilize available resources including client book and store promotions, style and product knowledge tools and ongoing training to create sales and build client relationships.
- Continuously strive to enhance our client experience.
- Balance client facing and non-client facing tasks to elevate the store presentation.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation to effectively deliver the Fresh Produce lifestyle.
- Ensure client satisfaction and size availability by helping to maintain appropriate inventory levels through ongoing floor replenishment and timely shipment processing.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity by adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Strive to develop and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all facets of store operations including store sales, inventory management, POS transactions, and housekeeping.
- Support safety and security control measures which include safety and security of employees and clients, security against merchandise loss, damage and theft. Ensure that store accurately carries out loss prevention activities and continuously strives to improve product loss.
- Be a role model in elevating the client experience and facilitate training for new Sales Associates.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by consistently treating all team members and clients with respect.
- Minimum 1 year successful retail/service supervisory experience in a client focused environment
- Proven track record in driving sales
- Proven ability to lead and motivate diverse teams
- Strong visual eye with experience in specialty fashion apparel
- Strong communication, interpersonal time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Maintain and demonstrate flexible schedule availability, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Maintain dependability and good attendance on an ongoing basis
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift 40 pounds, manage stairs and ladders and standing for long periods of time
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Office Word and Excel, POS, and payroll tools