Fresh Ideas is growing! We have a new opportunity for a Dietary Director to join our team in Hannibal, MO! Relocation required.
As the Director, you will oversee daily operations of the foodservice department according to facility policy, Fresh Ideas policy, and procedures, and federal/state regulations. You will provide leadership and guidance to ensure that food quality, safety standards, and client expectations are met.
- Maintain clinical nutrition documentation for residents in accordance with Nursing Center policy and procedure, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Prepare and deliver high-quality food service
- Maintain HACCP and safety standards for the operation
- Develop team members through appropriate coaching, training, mentoring, communicating job expectations and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Achieve financial targets and goals
- Stay abreast of federal regulations for long-term care, dietetic registration/license, and food safety, as well as state-specific regulations
- Monitor industry trends, new products, current research, and new programs in medical nutrition therapy and foodservice and incorporates as needed
- Certified Dietary Manager (CDM), preferred
- 5 years long term care management experience required
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with State/County law or must become ServSafe certified within 30 calendar days of hire.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements, and procedures.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to read and understand nutrient analysis reports
- Ability to interact positively with residents, clients, and other personnel and the public.
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail, and the Internet
- Strong financial acumen, comprehending cost analysis, P&L and fiscal budgeting
- Willingness to work a variable schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
In exchange for your talents, we offer a competitive compensation package including a base rate, bonus program, benefits and the opportunity to be part of a culture focused on integrity, innovation, people, and fun! Relocation assistance is available.
Since we planted our humble roots in 1999, we understood each client was different, so our approach has always been to craft unique, engaging dining experiences for every person that passes through our dining hall doors. We do the same for our work family.
Every Fresh Idea team member has a gift or unique quality worth celebrating, worth caring for and worth nurturing; because they are family.
We recognize that respect is the core ingredient for an unstoppable culture, and that diversity and integrity create revolutionary sustainability.
It's why we even our hourly and seasonal team members enjoy a full range of health benefits to stay fresh. They take advantage of smart retirement solutions to preserve their wellbeing. We emphasize scheduled time off to focus on family and to maintain balance. We host a wide range of group events and team outings to build pride and camaraderie. Most importantly, our Fresh Ideas family breaks bread together, laughs together and wins together daily.
Let Fresh Ideas discover and nourish your gift.
Become part of our family today.