Sr. Consultant/Manager - Data Management - Reltio Architect
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity (www.freshgravity.com) is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
In a short time, we have crafted an exceptional team who have delivered impactful projects for some of the largest corporations in the world. We are on a mission to solve the most complex business problems for our clients using the most exciting new technologies. And we are looking for top talent to join us in our quest.
Fresh Gravity’s team members are authorities in their field, but know how to have fun, too. We’re building an inspiring, open organization you’ll take pride in. We challenge ourselves to grow – every day. We create value for our clients and partners – every day. We promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations.
We are thoughtful. We are engaged. We are relentless. We are Fresh Gravity.
We are looking for a Reltio Architect/Senior Developer, to drive a Reltio Master Data Management (MDM) implementation. The candidate is expected to be able to interact with business subject matter experts, technical IT support personnel representing cross functional business applications and manage internal team efforts in troubleshooting and remediating production issues. The candidate will be responsible for designing and building the Reltio MDM platform.
In addition, the candidate will be involved in other internal company initiatives including pre-sales solutioning, Reltio based solution asset development and other data management efforts.
Examples of day to day job functions include:
- Serve as a solution architect in identifying improvement opportunities and designing innovative solutions to improve end-to-end mastering of data
- Drive the end-to-end solution architecture of MDM solutions including data model definition and refinement, data quality assessment and remediation design, data migration strategy, data stewardship process and system interaction design
- Design and coordinate implementation of automated system monitoring and health check solutions
- Support the translation of business requirements into techno-functional requirements
- Coordinate with remote/offshore team members on design and development efforts on break-fixes and enhancements
- Support development of performance reports on managed services KPI SLAs
- Manage client communications and coordinate troubleshooting sessions with cross functional/application teams
- Prioritize and plan support service efforts to address incidents, service requests, change requests and enhancements
- Manage and support test and production environment code/build releases
- Support business operations by providing explanations on items that might need clarifications as well as provide general business operations support to ensure customer issues are addressed when needed.
- Participate in internal Fresh Gravity activities including project implementation estimations, pre-sales efforts, responding to RFPs, designing and building industry solutions, mentoring and guiding junior technical developers and competency development within the Data Management capability.
- 5+ years’ experience working on MDM & data management related projects of which at least 2 years of Reltio implementation/support experience
- Must have good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architectures and business processes
- Must have hands-on experience with data modeling, data mapping, data validation, match and merge rules, survivorship rules, UI/dashboard design and configuration and Reltio REST APIs
- Experience with data profiling and leveraging the results of profiling in the design of the MDM solution
- Experience in operationalizing MDM solutions, job scheduling, workflow management, alerts and notifications
- Familiarity with Reference Data Management, data transformation, data cleansing and standardization
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of data integration, data quality, data architecture and Master Data Management project life cycle phases, best practices and processes
- Understanding of various source system applications and data nuances in healthcare and life sciences solutions
- Experience integrating Reltio with SnapLogic is a big plus
- Experience providing operations/production support highly desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, while effectively managing time and workload expectations
- Experience working with Reltio Product Support/Professional Services teams and Reltio documentation to resolve complex client requirements and product issues/limitations
- Excellent communication skills and capability to engage with clients and stakeholders to drive MDM design-decisions, project collaboration, inter-team dependency management, etc.
- Ability to define and develop estimates, collaborate on project schedule, and contribute to project plan through documentation of tasks and requirements
- Ideally, based in the Dallas, TX area or able to travel to the area (or other areas) on an occasional basis.
- Preference is for full time but open to a contract arrangement
*Please indicate salary expectation when submitting your application - otherwise the application will not be reviewed*
In addition to a competitive package, we promise rich opportunities for you to succeed, to shine, to exceed even your own expectations. In keeping with Fresh Gravity’s challenger ethos, we have developed the 5Dimensions (5D) benefits program. This program recognizes the multiple dimensions within each of us and seek to provide opportunities for deep development across these dimensions. Enrich Myself; Enhance My Client; Build my Company, Nurture My Family; and Better Humanity.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Fresh Gravity
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?