Manufacturing Test Engineer
- Expired: March 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
See more at freshconsulting.com Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
View and apply to all jobs - https://freshconsulting.applytojob.com/apply/ or visit freshconsulting.com/careers
Title: Test Engineer- Manufacturing
Duration: 1 year with possible extension
Location: Onsite Vancouver, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan, and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- To research and test the design, functionality, and maintenance of products, equipment, systems, and processes and develop quality standards.
- Devising sampling procedures and designs and developing forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliable data.
- Work with Engineering Team to identify the best supplier/partner to meet product requirements from both technical perspectives as well as supply chain and manufacturing considerations.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing test strategy during the development and production phases of the product lifecycle.
- Work with Engineering and vendor test teams to design and assemble bench setups and test fixtures.
- Develop test requirements and methodology with the Engineering team, implement manufacturing tests at vendor sites, and troubleshoot and solve issues during product development and manufacturing ramp.
- Interface directly with the Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Vendor teams to assist in the development of test procedures, including First Article, Reliability, Environmental, Production, and Final Acceptance Testing.
- Work directly with the test engineers providing guidance and support as necessary in test methods, equipment, and test set-ups.
- 5+ years of experience in Testing.
- Manufacturing Test Systems
- GR&R & CPK experience.
- Familiar with consumer electronics.
Good to have skills:
- Optical, Camera, RF, or Audio Test Experience
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experience in test automation and FW.
Education: Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work with the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long-term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategists, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Range $60/hr - $70/hr.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Fresh Consulting
Get fresh Manufacturing Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.