Lead Firmware Engineer (Sensors)
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We've been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
Visit freshconsulting.com/portfolio to see our project work across several industries.
Title: Senior Firmware Engineer (Sensors)
Duration: Project Based Long-Term Vendor Contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Benefits: Employee benefits at 100% including Medical, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401K Plan and much more!
Hours: Minimum 40 Hours/Week
- Develop firmware on an embedded SoC RTOS platform to interface with and acquire data from various sensors (e.g. I2C, I3C, SPI, USB3, with DMA).
- Should have an excellent understanding of sw/hw interfaces using an SoC development toolchain, prefer RTOS (Zephyr, FreeRTOS) or Embedded Linux development environments.
- 10+ years Capable of developing device drivers which use peripherals, such as SPI, I2C, I3C, USB, UART, or MIPI, etc. A minimum 3 years managing a team of senior firmware engineers.
- Design, develop firmware applications which can interface with host, including field updates via bootloading.
- Improve SoC performance and power efficiency of embedded systems.
- Customize RTOS and SoC SDK to meet design goals.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for sw and fw teams.
- 5+ years' experience in C/C++, RTOS, and ARM.
- Device/board bring up experience.
- Strong experience with git.
- Experienced with Oscilloscopes and Logic Analyzers.
Education: BSEE, BSCSE or related.
- Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
- The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
- We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
- We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
- Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We're a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience. Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Fresh ConsultingRedmond, WA
TechnologyView All Fresh Consulting Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.