Director Innovation and Transformation
Fresh Consulting Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines.
For three years in a row, Fresh Consulting has been recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies on the Eastside, including the #1 fastest growing business on the Eastside in 2018. In three of the last four years Seattle Business Magazine recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work in Washington. We want to continue our trend as a choice employer and service provider.
At Fresh Consulting, we strive to hire a workforce representative of the communities we serve, understanding that a diverse workforce strengthens our organization. We value diversity and support a positive and welcoming environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Are you an experienced Director of Innovation and Transformation that wants to work in an amazing environment with a team of talented and creative IT professionals? If so, read on!
Who you are:
You are an experienced Director Innovation and Transformation with a passion for delivering value to customers through leveraging the latest technologies in a simple, sustainable, scalability and secure way. You want to work with an amazing team that relentlessly focuses on solving real problems in the world. You enjoy raising the bar for creative, technical, and simple solutions that deliver value to companies. If so, read on!
What we need:
As a Director you will provide the following to the organization:
- Provide practice leadership and regional oversight through thoughtful execution of Advisory Services and Fresh strategy and strategic vision.
- Facilitate client realization of innovative and transformational efforts
- You are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways.
- You will be responsible for hiring, staffing, training, and professional growth of consultants on your projects and in your region.
- In alignment with the Managing Director you will be responsible for the performance of the Advisory Services practice and alignment of practice activities and metrics.
- You will be responsible for practice engagement management and leadership: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement risk.
- Directors manage day to day interactions with executive clients, sponsors, leadership, and technical practice leadership.
- You will lead and facilitate strategic client engagement, develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Directors must proactively lead Practice Development: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "insightful" and "point- of-view" documents, case studies and deliverables.
- You will be responsible for people development, performing the role of mentor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership by example through exceptional delivery and support for delivery teams and staff.
- Understand business objectives and operational readiness related to a client’s digital transformation
- Align client need to Fresh offerings in a manner enabling client success
- Craft and design client engagements
- Report practice and market performance to leadership
- Partner with market leadership to achieve regional and national objectives
- Design and deliver client deliverables based on client needs and expectations
- Manage project schedule, scope, and risk across the entire digital transformation lifecycle
- Execute work plans in the field and assist with the preparation of presentations and proposals.
- Coordinate with technical resources in aligning deliverables to address human interaction with technical solutions
- Actively align cross-practice stakeholders around objectives and measures of success
- Create case studies to support marketing and business development efforts
- Contribute to business development activities such as pre-sales client presentations, research, requests for proposal (RFPs), and responses to statements of work (SOWs)
- Coach and develop Management Consultants, Associate Management Consultants and BA’s
- BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university required
- MBA or applicable degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- 10+ years of traditional management consulting experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience at a leading consulting firm preferred
- 5+ years selling and designing client engagements
- Demonstrated experience in leading consulting teams in a variety of engagements and cultures
- Must have at least one area of subject matter expertise in an area of business management or functional optimization
- Experience as a collaborative leader with a strong background in driving project discipline and governance
- Diversified functional skills and cross industry experience
- Demonstrated expertise in leading organizational change.
- Working understanding of Kotter and Prosci preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in business process engineering
- Formal education & experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Systems Theory, Queueing Theory, or other preferred
- Demonstrated mastery of Agile (iterative) and Waterfall (sequential) program management required.
- Demonstrated successful implementation of recommendations within 5 unique cultures required.
- Strong combination of technical and business expertise
- Experienced in working on consulting teams consisting of members with varied skill levels
- Highly effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience leading high performance, results-driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction
- Ability to influence a varied set of stakeholders spanning all levels across client organizations, to move them to action, transform the organization and advance business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both verbal and written
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
- Show intellectual curiosity and interest in learning more about our specific practices
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Equal employment opportunity: All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made or any other status protected by law. Assistance will be gladly provided upon request for any applicant with sensory or non-sensory disabilities.
*Fresh Consulting is a participating E-Verify company.
Powered by JazzHR
TourismView all jobs at Fresh Consulting