Intimate, high volume cafeteria is looking to fill a Food Service Management position in a hospital setting. This position will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations with the following essential functions:
- Leadership: monitor, coach and develop team members to their fullest potential in the areas of safe food handling, sanitation and customer service.
- Supervise team regarding production, quality and control: Produce & maintain work schedules and production on day to day basis. Create efficient operations, controls on profit management (food waste), comply with operational excellence by maintaining food and labor initiatives, and ensure that team members are properly trained and able to execute and perform at the necessary level for food safety standards.
- Compliance: Establish and maintain quality assurance standards; writes procedures; keeps procedural manuals up to date; compiles data for reports; conducts QA surveys and inspections; develops plan of corrective action accordingly to maintain a high level of safe and healthy environment for customers and employees. Comply with all applicable food and labor safety regulations and rules, including but not limited to those related to food, health, safety, wage and hour.
- Front of House Management: Ensure front of the house dining operations are up to standard.
- Customer Relations: maintain customer relationships, build rapport with customers, identify needs and resolve issues effectively and efficiently as they arise.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments.
- Required for filling in roles as needed.
- ServSafe Manager Certified
- Minimum 3 years Managerial Experience in Food Industry
- Ability to work under high-pace environment