At Fresenius Kidney Care, we’re passionately committed to helping people with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) lead fuller, more active and vibrant lives. We deliver superior care that improves the quality of life of every patient, every day, setting the standard by which others in the health care industry are judged.
We are seeking an energetic, dedicated person to fill an Administrative Assistant position at our dialysis clinic in Anchorage, AK.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
The Administrative Assistant has regular contact with clinical staff and patients requiring the use of tact and discretion. This position has limited supervision and therefore requires maturity and initiative.
- Maintaining manuals, files, and other related material
- Handling routine correspondence and information of a confidential nature
- Generating, assembling, and distributing reports
- Assisting clinic management with payroll and processing of new hire paperwork
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
*Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of the responsibilities of the position.
- High school diploma plus additional courses or specialized training at business or community college, or other formal training facility or program.
- Experience in a healthcare environment is required.
- Must have previous Admin Assistant experience.
- Able to problem solve and exercise good judgment.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good writing and computer skills.
- Competent use of office equipment, to include use of word-processing and spread sheet applications.
- Requires ability to understand and carry out assigned duties effectively.
- Must have leadership skills
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequent long periods of standing, bending, stooping, walking, sitting
- The ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to travel to patient’s homes both locally and remotely for hemodialysis equipment set up
What we can offer:
- Competitive compensation plans.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans, generous paid-time off and a 401k Retirement Plan with a company match.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Bonus/Commission: NoPandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Administrative Assistant, Location: Anchorage, AK - 99503
Fresenius Kidney Care