Project Manager - Paris, France
French Consulting Washington, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Title: Project Manager
- Location: American Battle Monuments Commission (ABMC) Office in Paris, France
- Start Date: 1 December 2021
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Any worldwide State level jurisdiction licensed, registered, or professional Architect OR
- Any worldwide State level jurisdiction licensed, registered, or professional Engineer OR
- Licensed Project Management Professional (PMP) with experience in engineering, architecture, or construction; OR
- Non-licensed professional individual with a minimum of 15 years of project management level experience in engineering, architecture, or construction. This experience shall be clearly delineated in their resume as including direct control of and responsibility for four (4) or more projects concurrently. Each individual project must have a value greater than one million U.S. dollars.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must possess a National Agency Check Investigation (NACI) OR higher clearance.
JOB DESCRIPTION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO :
Project Development. The project manager coordinates with multiple stakeholder groups to develop complex projects including leading the development of project agreements and overseeing execution and records retention for these agreements. Ensures requirements have defined execution plans addressing:
- Contract deliverables, including a good working understanding of contract administration.
- Communications and public affairs strategies for keeping stakeholders informed of project execution.
- Budgets, account management, and auditing requirements authorized by appropriate financial management authority, including required staffing levels and whether government staff or contractors should be utilized.
- Compliance requirements are relative to occupational safety and health.
- Use of information technology including compliance with all ABMC cybersecurity and internal requirements.
- Develop and prepare independent government cost estimates (IGCE) for Agency projects at a professional level utilizing U.S. Government cost estimation best practices.
Project Execution: The project manager coordinates regular and recurring project review sessions for senior-level managers involving multiple types of projects from various parts of operational activities.
- Provides project management advice, coaching, and guidance to ABMC internal project managers as required throughout project execution.
- Leads formal training activities to raise the level of project management skills and abilities among existing ABMC and new hire staff.
Quality Assurance: The project manager is responsible for establishing, monitoring, and controlling quality assurance activities across ABMC's organization and ensuring that each project has appropriate quality controls in place. This includes establishing and monitoring project performance metrics and preparing performance reports for ABMC senior management. Conducts risk assessments identifying process vulnerabilities in project execution.
Project Management: The project manager personally manages typically the most complex or highest-profile projects including those involving multi-million-dollar contracts.
- Determines appropriate products or services with clients or customers to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables;
- Develops, modifies, or provides input to project plans;
- implements project plans to meet objectives;
- Coordinates and integrates project activities and work processes;
- Manages, leads, or administers project resources;
- Monitors project activities and resources;
- Performs risk analysis and mitigation
- implements or maintains quality assurance processes;
- Makes improvements, solves problems or takes corrective action when challenges arise;
- Gives presentations or briefings on all aspects of projects;
- Participates in phase, milestone, and final projects reviews;
- Identifies project documentation requirements or procedures.
- Ensures compliance with ABMC's established occupational safety and health and information technology requirements including cybersecurity.
- Manage and maintain a schedule using MS Project or equivalent on a daily basis with updates made daily.
- Manage other Agency sub-contractors, as needed, to facilitate a successful project process.
Disclaimer: Be advised that this announcement is a pending award and is therefore subject to change without notice. All dates listed in this announcement are tentative and are dependent upon the results of the award process. The anticipated start date for this opportunity is February 2022.
For more information, go to our website. French Consulting has been designated a Military Friendly Employer!
French Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at French Consulting