- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
French & Parrello Associates is seeking a talented, energetic and self-motivated Civil / Site Project Manager with good communication skills to work in our Wall, NJ, Office. We offer an opportunity to work on a vast array of project ranging from Land Development, and Municipal Engineering.
- Bachelors from an accredited school of Civil Engineering.
- Fundamentals in Engineering (FE) Exam required, Professional Engineer’s License preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in Land Development Engineering
- Candidate should possess good communication, verbal and technical writing skills.
- Software experience should include, Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office.
- Experience with stormwater modeling software such as Hydraflow, HydroCAD, PondPack
- Experience in Site Layout, Grading, Drainage, Utility, Erosion Control and Lighting Design.
- Experience with Stormwater Management Regulations, stormwater basin design, and preparing stormwater reports.
- Familiarity with analyzing local zoning ordinances, DEP permitting, and other associated land development permitting.
- Develop complete set of construction plans and supporting documents for various site plan and subdivision applications.
- Oversee and manage internal design team to meet project specific deadlines
- Preparation of stormwater management reports.
- Preparation of permit applications
- Engage with client on a timely basis
- Maintain existing, and develop new, client relationships and opportunities
- Ability to present professional engineering testimony at the Planning or Zoning Board hearings.
- Assistance with municipal engineering projects and responsibilities.
- Attend networking functions, as requested.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Section 125 Plan (Flexible Spending Account)
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Aflac - Additional Insurance
French & Parrello
Get fresh Site Project jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.