Fremouw Dixon, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Project Supervisor involves management of environmental services such as waste management (containerized waste, bulk), ER services, decontamination services and overall compliance of the site. The PS will act as liaison with the different federal, state and county agencies that routinely audit the client’s facilities or sites.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of field service on projects
- Manage and coordinate the efforts of all FES on-site employees and temporary laborers.
- Attend meetings with client and employees
- Evaluate performance of staff and equipment
- Enlist ACT corporate resources as needed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Develop written Standard Operational Procedures
- Maintain adequate levels of equipment for emergency response and ongoing projects
- Perform other assignments as given by management
- Availability to work weekends and extended hours as needed
- Responsible for proper packaging of waste to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Collect, segregate, and properly package waste chemicals for disposal to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance
- Sample and profile new waste streams or any wastes needing analytical testing
- Prepare and/or review all necessary tracking paperwork
Skills and Experience
- More than 5 years’ prior experience in the hazardous materials/waste industry
- Project management experience preferred
- Familiarity with RCRA, DOT and applicable state and local regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- PC skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background screen, physical and drug screen
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Health and Safety conscious
Education and Training
- 40-hour OSHA training
- DOT training
- 8-hour OSHA refresher annually
- FES and ACTenviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended as an employment contract nor is it intended to describe all duties of someone in this position would perform. All employees of FES and ACTenviro are expected to perform tasks assigned by FES and ACTenviro management/supervisory personnel regardless of job title or routine job duties.
FremouwWhy Work Here?
Great Company to work for; Industry-leading benefits package; compelling career growth opportunities.
Fremouw Environmental Services, Inc. as a full-service provider offers a complete range of services for customers needing hazardous waste disposal. We specialize in solving challenges and problems with preferred solutions for our customers regarding the management of hazardous waste.
6940 Tremont RdDixon, CA