Are you ready for an exciting new, fast paced work opportunity?
Fremont Bank offers a very attractive employment package that includes:
- Various Recognition Programs including Monetary Spot Bonuses!
- Up to $5000 Tuition Reimbursement for continued education!
- 10 Paid Bank Holidays!
- Paid Vacation!
- Paid Sick Time!
- An ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) = Retirement Money!!
- 401K Plan with an employer match!
READY TO LEARN MORE & APPLY?! Keep Reading!!!
Fremont Bank founded in 1964, is one of the oldest independently owned banks in the Bay Area and is one of the top rated mid-tier banks in the nation. Voted a Top Workplace for 2019 and for the past nine consecutive years, Fremont Bank has an immediate opening for a Wealth Management Private Banker in Fremont, CA.
The Wealth Management Private Banker will partner with branch managers & associates, financial advisors and commercial & residential loan officers to provide the best financial advice on products and services to clients. They will acquire new high value clients and deepen existing client relationships by assessing deposit, lending and investment needs.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assess customer needs, identify opportunities and provide the best advice to clients in conjunction with partners or independently in making financial recommendations that best fit the client’s needs.
- Build and maintain an adequate pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed goals.
- Establish a reputation of excellence and execution. Gain confidence with all partners by assessing needs to fully develop banking opportunities with their clients.
- Act as the subject matter expert for all branch inquires on products and services offered.
- Understand competitive environment and develop strategies to retain and win new business.
- Work with and communicate effectively with branch managers, associates and all partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of financial services industry experience with a commercial, investment or private bank
- Series 6 and 63 (or 66) securities licenses required. Series 7 preferred
- Proven business development in partnership with centers of influence is a must
- Very good understanding of local community needs and community involvement is required
- Knowledge of credit products including residential mortgage products, home equity lines of credit and commercial credit facilities
- Experience in understanding the financial needs of all types of clients
- Strong relationship building capabilities with clients, branch managers and associates, financial advisors, commercial and residential loan officers and other product specialists
- Strong understanding of all banking and lending products including deposit and cash management products
- Ability to efficiently, tactfully and professionally screen, manage and/or decline transactions while maintaining client relationships
- Possess excellent business development and marketing skills and desire to consistently achieve top results
- Maintain poise, presence and professionalism with affluent clients in the most difficult circumstances
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills; exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage client expectations
- Good collaboration skills in a team-oriented environment
- Completion of formal credit training strongly preferred
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Ready to join the fun!! Apply NOW…Click link below