Benchmarking Customer Success Specialist
FreightWaves, Inc. Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail, then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
We are looking for someone who enjoys using data to help customers solve problems and gain insight into their company. In this role you will be responsible for integrating customer data into our benchmarking platforms, and working with those customers to address issues and keep them engaged with our product. Additionally, there will be some freedom in this role to take the lead on new ideas, to explore the data and platforms, and create new resources for customers.
What you will be doing:
- Support prospects and customers with technical and analytical solutions through the onboarding journey
- Review charts of accounts and general ledger data from truckload carriers and brokers
- Manipulate csv and excel files
- Work with new customers to integrate their data into our system and provide basic insights into their operations.
- Engage with customers to solve issues and answer questions pertaining to their data and our platforms.
- Occasionally conduct basic analytics on carrier and broker data
- Develop relationships with operators, analysts, investors, and clients in the FreightTech space
What you bring to the table:
- The ability to use the knowledge they have to solve problems they have not seen before
- Capable of interpreting findings, and communicating valuable, actionable insights
- Data and customer service driven
- A strong understanding of undergraduate level mathematics and statistics. A 4-year degree in math, statistics, finance, or some equivalent is preferred
- Experience in finance, statistics, and/or transportation
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power BI and/or other BI tools
- Proficiency in some form of statistical analysis software, and familiarity with SQL is preferred
- The ability to manage multiple tasks with varying priorities
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to acquire background knowledge on transportation & logistics and FreightTech quickly; is not afraid to ask questions
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2,000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership while COVID is still a part of our daily lives)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at FreightWaves, Inc.