Freight Motion is on a mission to find a very particular Operations Specialist that hates to delegate. The type of person that must cross every “t” and dot every “i” to find fulfillment. If you love to learn and solve problems on your own, we’ve got an opportunity you need to investigate. The Operations Specialist we need will support our restructuring high functioning team of freight shipping and logistics specialists and active customer base. You never sit still. Always on a mission to deliver precise quotes on time; the person we’re looking for to join our team at Freight Motion worries about being prepared all the time.
The Operations Specialist we need to join our team is a no-nonsense executor of task and computation. The quiet, hard-working type that is misunderstood and underappreciated. A place where your perfectionist nature can be rewarded and your need to squeeze-out operational inefficiencies will be prized.
This is no ordinary Operations Specialist role either; it’s complicated. Four parts neat freak and two parts analytical problem solver, the person that takes on this challenge understands that the quotes they receive, decipher and deliver to our sales team makes up the heart and soul of our business. Without you, Freight Motion stops. They understand that the accuracy of quotes make or break profitability. They know when a customer requires a quote, their sense of duty does whatever it takes to get it to them quickly and precisely. To say this Operations Specialist assignment is critical would be an understatement. It has a truckload of purpose.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver accurate quotes and BOLS quickly to our sales team and/or customers
- Generate Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Reports for Leadership
- Full accountability for P&L execution nationally
- Assisting Executive Leadership on Special Projects
- Accuracy of mathematical and computer skills
- Timely and accurate documentation of work performed
- General Professional Attitude, Leadership qualities, Friendly, Team Collaboration, Attendance
- CRM knowledge
- Claims and Disputes
- Track Pickups and Deliveries
- Generate Sales Leads
- Monitoring and answering emails
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Strong working knowledge of carrier capacity nationally
- Strong working knowledge of customer's supply chain, requirements, and new initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook; Google docs and spreadsheet, Web browsers (IE, Chrome, etc), especially Excel and Google Spreadsheet
- Ability to analyze and improve processes
Part of our application process is to administer a quick assessment. If you do not fill out the assessment, your resume will not be reviewed. Below is the link, please copy and paste into a new browser window or tab and complete.
About Us: Since 2013 we’ve been keeping American manufacturers and suppliers shipping with unprecedented customer support and by delivering comprehensive solutions. Delivering accountability, responsibility and results for customers are just a sample of what makes Freight Motion the most important part for anything our customers’ ship.
We’re looking for the sharpest and scrupulous hard workers. We refuse to settle for less. Too many people will count on your relentless due diligence. Young or old we’ll know if you have the right stuff. Take charge of your career as an Operations Specialist today, reach your full potential, come home and grow with Freight Motion.