Class A CDL Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TOP TIER COMPANY PAID HEALTH BENEFITS!
Brand New Truck
Comfort and Safety is the # 1 concern!
Duties and Responsibilities of CDL- A Driver
- Safely transport freight
- Adhere to all Federal and State regulations
- Provide excellent service for FMG clients
Experience & Requirements of the CDL- A Driver
- Must have a minimum 2 years of verifiable CDL-A safe driving experience
- Experience with refrigerated trailers a plus
- Top of the line health insurance plan
- Our pay program is uncomplicated. Peace of mind knowing exactly what your weekly check will look like. Every week.
- Home weekends
- Receive individualized attention and the ability to maximize your income
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- FMG is an equal opportunity employer that proudly employs and encourages Veterans to apply.
Schedule: Year round work
Trucking driver type: Company driver
Trucking home time: Home weekly
Trucking route: Regional
Experience: Commercial Driving: 2 years (Preferred)
License/Certification: CDL Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Numerous strategic moves over the years include launching the Brokerage Division and expanding it with opening our "Southern Command" location in Myrtle Beach S.C.
The immense volume of freight created by our clients created the opportunity for FMG to launch our Asset Based Transportation Division.
Continued growth allows FMG to offer an opportunity for an experienced Regional Truck Driver
Freight Management Group
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh NEW Truck Drivers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.