Freight All Kinds, Inc. (FAK) is an asset-based, third party logistics provider (3PL) with operations throughout the US & Canada. Headquartered in Denver, CO, we are searching for EXPERIENCED freight brokers with an existing book of business who are seeking a new salary-based freight sales opportunity. This is a salaried W-2 employee position + monthly sales bonus + benefits. Base salary is negotiable based on your documented current book of business. No cap on sales bonuses means you have unlimited earning potential. Successful brokers consistently earn $100,000+ in combined total compensation.
This full-time W-2 salary-based Freight Broker employment opportunity is available in FAK’s company office located in Longview TX. Our salespeople receive exceptionally strong “back office” support, so that their focus can be on selling & moving freight, and making a great living!
- Experience selling truckload &/or power-only transportation services
- An existing book of business with a current or recently active customer base (required)
- An ability and willingness to prospect for new accounts
- Experience posting your loads; negotiating carrier rates; and tracking your loads to delivery
- A desire to work as a salary-based employee in one of FAK’s office locations
- A current residence in or near an office location listed above (required)
- Applicants must not have any enforceable encumbrances with prior employers
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts, prospect for new ones
- Post available loads and find trucks from FAK’s carrier network
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers
FREIGHT BROKERS RECEIVE:
- A competitive base salary, commensurate with experience and your existing book of truckload business
- Salary paid weekly via direct deposit
- Paid vacation/time off, medical & dental insurance, 401k with generous employer match
- Uncapped sales bonus potential, paid monthly based on the profitability of your invoiced loads
- Strong back office support, web-based systems, and sales support
- Access to >50,000 trucks in the US & Canada
- Prompt payments, advances, and quick pay options for carriers
INTERESTED? Apply TODAY!
Freight All Kinds, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Relevant experience and/or skills: Freight broker, freight agent, freight sales, truck broker, truck agent, logistics, 3PL, transportation, truck dispatch, truckload sales, rate negotiations, customer relationships, telesales, cold calling, carrier relationships, truck load sales.