FREIGHT BROKER AGENT
Independent Agent (1099)
Freight All Kinds, Inc. (FAK) is a nationwide asset-based third-party logistics provider (3PL) with operations throughout the United States and in several Canadian provinces. Headquartered in Denver, CO, FAK is an established transportation service provider, in business since 1983, financially strong, and completely debt-free.
We are searching for EXPERIENCED freight brokers/agents who are seeking a new commission-based freight sales opportunity promoting third-party domestic truckload freight services to their customer contacts (via dry van, refrigerated, flatbed, heavy-haul/over-dimensional, &/or power-only equipment).
As an independent agent (1099), operate as your own boss working remotely from the comfort of your own home, representing FAK under our brokerage authority, soliciting truckload freight services from your customers, arranging the transportation with one of our contract carriers, and monitoring the freight to its final destination. We provide ALL of the back office administrative and support work so that you can focus on selling & moving freight for your customers, plus we protect our agents from financial risks associated with customer payments and claims. Agents that successfully develop regular sales with their accounts readily generate a 6-figure income.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & CUSTOMER CONTACTS + FAK = A WINNING COMBINATION !!!
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, experienced, reliable, ambitious, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Experience selling domestic truckload transportation services
- An existing or recently active customer base
- A desire to maximize your income on a commission basis (no limit on earnings potential)
- Self-motivated and customer service-oriented
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- No enforceable encumbrances with prior employers
- Your own home office (work from anywhere in the US), including computer, internet, phone and fax
- Your own customers; maintain & develop your existing accounts, prospect for new ones
- Post your available loads, and find trucks from FAK’s large carrier network to haul your customers' loads
- Negotiate rates with customers and carriers
- Professional follow-up and coordination between customers and carriers
- Excellent sales commissions paid weekly on prior week’s invoiced loads; no waiting for the customer to pay FAK first
- No escrow or reserve funds; FAK takes on financial risks associated with customer payments, and for claims that are not covered by carriers' cargo liability insurance
- Strong back office support for customer & carrier setups, customer & carrier billing, and claims management
- Marketing materials, sales support, free web-based access to FAK's TMS system, and free company email account
- Access to >20,000 carriers in the US and Canada, and fast setup of new contract carriers
- Prompt payments, advances, and quick pay options for carriers, to keep them moving, and to keep them coming back
Note that W-2 salary-based work-from-home job opportunities are only an option for EXPERIENCED freight broker agents who have a transferable book of truckload business, no encumbrances, and documented details of their most recent annual freight sales and profits. All other inquiries are strictly for a 1099 commission-based agent role.
INTERESTED? Apply TODAY!
Relevant experience and/or skills: Freight broker, freight agent, freight sales, truck broker, logistics account manager, 3PL, transportation, truck dispatch, truckload sales, rate negotiations, customer relationships, business development, cold calling, carrier relationships.
With more than 35 years in business, we employ over fifty people in our company offices in Denver, Buffalo NY, and Longview TX. We are also represented by more than fifty agents working remotely across the US.
Our continued national growth revolves around an influx of driven, determined people for whom success is the only option.
As a large, family-owned, certified Woman-owned Business (WBE), FAK offers comprehensive transportation services while still providing a personalized approach to managing our customers' logistical needs.
Freight All Kinds is completely debt-free, and garners top tier ratings from both The Blue Book and Red Book Credit Services, assuring our customers, carriers, and agents that they are working with an organization that prides itself on its ethics, financial strength, and credit practices.
Trusted by Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, manufacturers and distributors, FAK is well regarded within the industry and is poised for continued growth, both in reputation and market share.
Freight All Kinds, Inc.
Why Work Here?
A family-owned, rock-solid, truckload transportation provider with great opportunities!