Dispatcher - Trucking
Freight All Kinds, Inc. Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dispatch Operations Coordinator
Freight All Kinds, Inc., a best-in-class truckload transportation service provider, is seeking a Dispatch Operations Coordinator who is dedicated to providing outstanding support to the sales team. The ideal candidate for this position will have the experience/skills listed in this job description PLUS a flexible, hardworking approach with no hesitation to take on tasks outside the specific scope of the job description. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
***This position is located in Denver and you must be able to reliably commute to our office at the beginning of employment for training. This can be a remote position after the training period.***
- To start, days and hours are Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm IN THE OFFICE, and going forward the schedule will be as follows and CAN BE REMOTE:
- Sunday mornings - 6 am-11 am
Monday - 5 am-12 pm
Tuesday - 5 am-12 pm
Wednesday - 5 am-12 pm
Thursday - 5 am-12 pm
Friday - 6 am-11 am
- Sunday mornings - 6 am-11 am
- Holidays will be required; exceptions can be discussed with manager on case by case basis
- Updates customers on the load statuses for the day
- Assists with making appointments, scheduling, and entering loads for broker
- Solves issues with carriers and collaborates with National Sales Manager to rectify any concerns from the customers
- Makes daily check calls on carriers to see status in shipping, loading, delivering, and on the road status
- Bills loads by verifying paperwork with load information
- Responsible for processing paperwork, bills, and quick pays in a timely manner
- Support in solving any issues with carrier payment or billing
- Timely and accurate billing/invoicing to customer accounts for freight shipments
- Verify transactions comply with company policies and procedures
- Provide detailed invoice support to third parties
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external personnel at all levels
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: 1 year of previous experience in transportation/freight industry
- Previous specific industry experience as a truck dispatcher/coordinator is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of freight invoicing and Bills of Lading (BOLs) is required
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and make informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable and clear on phone calls
- Flexibility and teamwork skills are essential
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
Freight All Kinds, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Freight All Kinds, Inc.Why Work Here?
A family-owned, rock-solid, truckload transportation provider with unlimited earning potential!
Freight All Kinds, Inc. (FAK) is a family-owned, nationwide asset-based 3PL, providing truckload freight services throughout the contiguous United States and in several Canadian provinces. FAK is a debt-free, reputable transportation services provider, in business almost 40 years, based in Denver.
10885 East 51st Ave.Denver, CO
Transportation and Storage