*Work From Home!* Entry Level & Licensed Sales Agent (No Cold Calling)
Freer Agency Oklahoma City, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Symmetry Financial Group/Freer Agency is seeking motivated, career-minded individuals to join our team, helping American families protect their families. We are currently looking for representatives ranging from entry level to experienced professionals seeking a different, more rewarding career and lifestyle.
Symmetry was named by Experience.com as a Top 10 Place to work, has an average rating of 4.3 stars on www.glassdoor.com, and has been named one of INC Magazine’s fastest growing companies 4 years in a row. Mentoring and back office support are provided. Flexible hours - work as much or as little as you'd like. Uncapped commissions, simple and straightforward advancement track to gain raises every 2 months, with leadership/management advancement opportunities.
Start part-time or full-time and build your own empire within our FAST growing company.
- No Cap On Income: Average part time agents make $60K per year, Full time agents make $150K per year and Superstars make $300K+
- We Hire Performers: Not Backgrounds
- Meet With Clients Only Two Days Per Week: NO cold calling or prospecting
- Remote -work from home!
- One of America's Fastest Growing Companies: Inc 5000 in 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Luxury All Expense Paid Vacations: Free, world-class travel to reward you for your production
- Permanent Passive Income: Eventually you'll have the ability to replace your personal production
- Decreasing Agent Population: According to LIMRA - Average age of Agent is 58 years old
- Clear Blueprint to reach 6 or 7 figure goals: There is no limit to your income potential
- Untapped Market Potential: Demand nationwide has not been sufficiently met by our products
- Team Culture: At our core we believe in work-life balance and have been voted Top Culture by Entrepreneur Magazine in 2017 & 2018
- Self-motivation, integrity, and willingness to be coached within a proven system
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
- Maintain high level of customer service with clients
- Expected to learn and understand the products available
Freer AgencyWhy Work Here?
“Work/Life Balance, Great Growth Opportunity, Uncapped Income, Great Culture, Meaningful Work!”
At Freer Agency/SFG we realize how important it is to find the right policy for the family. We understand policy needs come in all shapes and sizes, and we will take the time to fully understand their needs, budget, and concerns so that we can shop over 30 carriers to find the perfect fit.
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Freer Agency