- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
At Freeland Animal Hospital, we believe the best way to provide compassionate, quality care to pets is by putting the relationships with our clients, patients, Team Members, and community, at the heart of everything we do.
- We offer a sustainable, balanced lifestyle with Weekends Off!
- Our team atmosphere is diverse, collaborative, caring, and FUN
- We love new graduates!
We're a close-knit group of experienced veterinary professionals that pride ourselves on our ability to offer mentorship, support, and a collaborative workplace. In addition to taking care of pets, we also take care of each other. Through day-to-day interactions and organized team-building activities, we create an environment where personal health and well-being is important, and every individual matters.
The way we approach our work matters. Our core valuesdo the right thing, fun, wow service, respect, and learningguide everything we do at Freeland Animal Hospital.
Our commitment to pets extends beyond our hospital walls.
Our Team Members also have the opportunity to give back to communities around the globe through our partnership with World Vets (https://Worldvets.org). Each year, we send a group of doctors and support staff abroad to help pets in need and support programs that nurture healthy relationships between people and animals.
Our Hospital and Benefits:
- We are AAHA accredited
- Our hospital is well-equipped: we have complete surgical + dental suite, digital radiography, and a full in-house laboratory
- We are highly respected, provide excellent veterinary care, and have been a staple in the community for over 20 years
- Our support team is AWESOME!
When you join our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Student Loan Credit up to $100,000!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance - with company contribution HSA account
- License reimbursement
- Continuing Education allowance $2,500 for FT DVM's
- 401k with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off for work/life balance
- Flexible schedule
- Practice freedom - no corporate protocols or mandatory formulary
- Paid AVMA membership and AVMA Professional Liability Insurance
To learn more about the hospital and position please contact Joe Rusk at email@example.com or apply at careers.lakefieldvet.com.
Freeland Animal HospitalIndianapolis, IN
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.