Managed IT / Technology Field Sales (Outside Sales) Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We plan on hiring a professional and skilled Field Sales Representative to join the Sales Team of our IT company on an immediate basis. You will be responsible to develop robust sales strategies to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
As a successful sales representative, you will be sourcing new sales opportunities and close deals to achieve your sales targets. You will be playing a vital role in increasing the revenues by managing and negotiating with clients, qualifying prospects, generating leads and managing the sales of products/services.
You should possess amazing customer service and communication skills for this role. If you think that you will ‘fit’ in this particular job role, apply for this position right away!
This position's first 90 days come with a compensation of 100% commission, with NO CAP! After first 90 Days salaried will be offered with your commission if quota is met. Average commission on a closed deal is $5k, with some being a lot higher. What does all this mean. You have the ability to set your paycheck. If this doesn't make you happy, you're not a fit, please do not apply.
We have listed this listing for Raleigh, but we are looking for reps to sell in the following specific areas: Wake County, Harnett County, Orange County, Moore County, Lee County, Cumberland County, & Johnston County.
- ‘Get the Sale’ by using different customer sales techniques
- Forecast sales, generate ‘out of the box’ sale methodologies and evaluate their effectiveness
- Attract new clients by devising new strategies and sales processes
- Evaluate client’s needs, skills and build a productive long lasting relationship
- Meet individual and your team’s sales targets
- Collaborate with other sales reps to discuss on best sales techniques
- Research particular accounts and follow or generate via sales leads
- Attend sales events, meetings, and training sessions to keep yourself abreast of the latest developments
- Provide feedback to senior management with the help of statistics
- Expand and maintain client database within the particular territory
- Generate daily as well as monthly sales reports
- We need a real closer, someone who will chew meat off the bone
- Proven sales experience as a Field Sales Representative, Sales Representative or a similar role
- Candidates having high school diploma with relevant experience will also be considered
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Track record of achieving alloted sales quota
- Hands-on experience with CRM and other software
- Know-how of different sales methodologies and pipeline management
- Proficient in MS Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual
BusinessView all jobs at Freedom Tech