Oracle Database Administrator| F15041S
Freedom Staffing Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oracle Database Administrator
*This role is located in Chantilly, Virginia
We are seeking an Oracle Database Administrator with a primary focus on development to support application database development on U.S. Government web- and mobile- based applications.
• 10+ years’ experience with Database maintenance including monitoring and maintenance tasks (Linux, Windows, etc.).
• Proficient in Database architecture and design.
• Proficient with both logical and physical design
• Proficient in strong database concepts
• Implement Logical and relational design using SQL developer or Erwin or any Data modelling tools.
• Design and build new database structures and objects.
• Ability to perform backup and recovery tasks
• Hands-on ability with installation and building database structures and objects
• Strong proficiency developing and maintaining shell scripts as well as programming in PL/SQL
• Experience working with development teams in supporting the creation and support of various database artifacts such as table, views, links, triggers, etc.
• Experience with queries and performance tuning
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Must be a strong verbal and written communicator and team player.
• Ability to clearly communicate both business and technical terms and information/requirements/instructions to a wide variety of audiences (face-to-face, teleconference, phone and email)
• 5+ years’ experience supporting database development for web development teams.
Additional Qualifications (Nice to have but not required) :
• Proven experience defining requirements and specifications for customizations associated with Oracle forms, reports and interfaces
• Proficiency in RAC, Dataguard, and ASM
• Experience with applying patches and upgrading database versions
• Familiarity with RMAN
• Experience with Control-M and Batch Job deployment
• Experience with ServiceNow
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Visio
• Oracle certification
• Proven ability to develop and maintain documentation
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field
We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.
Freedom StaffingWhy Work Here?
A supportive team of highly talented professionals looking to grow, connect and advance organizations around the world.
Freedom Staffing believes it is all about our people and those we serve. We want our teams to enjoy their work and feel a sense of purpose. Our teams work to provide excellence in delivering IT solutions and strategies that advance the goals of the most sophisticated systems and organizations. We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.
TechnologyView all jobs at Freedom Staffing