Network Operations Lead Mid- Twenty Nine Palms
*Must have an active Secret Clearance
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Network Operations Center (NOC), including all Cyber Security activities.
- Ensures effective and efficient operation of network systems, architecture and topology through deployment and oversight of network operations specialists, that all operating systems are adequate, functional, and conform to operation security policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development and application of business processes to ensure appropriate service levels
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and processes for the NOC.
- Participates in strategic network planning, steady state operations planning, and development of contingency operation plans.
- Plans and supports injection of new technologies and implementation of technology refresh.
- Confers with and advises administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding development and design of integrated network solutions.
- Prepares recommendations based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures regarding network equipment, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Prepares status reports. Schedules routine system maintenance, oversees application of proactive Cyber Security measures, and manages reaction to Network Defense requirements.
- Develops and maintains system architecture and operational documentation
- Five to nine (5-9) years of experience required.
Certification-One of the Following is Required:
- CompTIA Sec+ CE
We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.
Why Work Here?Freedom Staffing believes it is all about our people and those we serve. We want our teams to enjoy their work and feel a sense of purpose. Our teams work to provide excellence in delivering IT solutions and strategies that advance the goals of the most sophisticated systems and organizations. We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.
A supportive team of highly talented professionals looking to grow, connect and advance organizations around the world.
Palm Springs, CA