Join Team Freedom in Support of the Department of Defense! We are seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our team in Washington,DC.
Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer,
- participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions.
- Uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepares system documentation, establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
- . Assists information engineers on application of specialized knowledge to coding, testing, implementation and documentation projects.
- Secret Clearance
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Four to nine (4-9) years of related experience in information systems.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must have one of the following:
- CompTIA A+CE
- CompTIA Sec+CE
We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.