Join Team Freedom Support of the Department of Defense!
The main function of an Enterprise Service Desk Representative is to provide technical assistance to computer system users.
- Conduct operations in support of the Enterprise Service Desk and existing non-local Service Desks, execute scripts, produce tailored reports, conduct audits, conduct Tier 1 analysis for Service Desk escalation, open and close tickets, correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology Services.
- Provides Tier I and II technical software, hardware and network problem resolution for clients by performing problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions or may provide expertise to solve first and second tier technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services.
- Uses automated information systems to analyze routine situations.
- Reviews incoming requests, both computer generated and verbal, sort, code and may prioritize for proper action.
- Resolves problems or contacts more senior technical support as necessary.
- Supports users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available.
- Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts.
- Maintains network diagrams and circuit records. Instructs users in the use of PCs and networks.
- May perform basic PC, PBX, and network software programming.
- Interacts with other team members, such as network services, software engineering, and/or applications development to restore services and/or identify and correct the core problem.
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- Experience with hardware, software, and systems support or maintenance, excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, applications, and technical tools.
- Ability to communicate clearly with others, both verbally and in writing, including sharing technical information with non-technical users. Advanced customer service skills. Ability to analyze information and problem-solve.
- Excellent knowledge of imaging, group policies, and task sequence.
- Knowledge of telephony technology, cabling, and IT Project Management practices and principles.
- Must be able to respond in person and address emergent and IT concerns within a reasonable amount of time 24 hours a day.
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience and High School Diploma.
- 2-4 years' experience
We are looking for talented individuals who want to grow in their capabilities while offering their skills. We are a dynamic group of highly innovative and effective IT professionals. We hope you will join us as we work together to serve in the best ways we know how.