Call Center Manager
Freedom Solar Power Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a career in an exciting and growing industry? Are you looking for an employer who will provide you with a purpose? Do you have a passion for coaching and building teams? Are you insightful, inspiring, metrics driven and goal-oriented? If this sounds like you, then Freedom Solar wants to talk! We are growing our sales team and am looking to employ an experienced Call Center Manager to oversee inside sales (Solar Sales Coordinator) operations. This role will be an expansion of our Austin Inside Sales Team and will be based in Houston, TX.
Your responsibilities will include providing ongoing professional development opportunities staff, motivating the staff to achieve sales targets, and developing an effective step-by-step process of nurturing leads and closing sales. You should also be able to utilize market analysis tools to determine customer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity.
To be successful as a Call Center Manager, you should have strong leadership skills and is highly metrics driven. You should be able to communicate effectively with sales, marketing, members of management, and customers to provide the highest quality of service while meeting expectations.
Your Job duties
- Demonstrates team objectives daily to inside sales team ensure sale goals are being met managing a team of 10 to 30+ Solar Sales Coordinators
- Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.) including script management and campaign strategy.
- Communicates the premium scripting to agents in a way that makes them engaged in the success of Freedom Solar
- Collects and analyzes call-center statistics such as contact, set rates, accuracy, call waiting and other key metrics
- Assume responsibility of bonus tracking and team expenses
- Hires, coaches, and provides training to personnel to maintain quality standards
- Monitors and improves scheduling, telephone handling, and other procedures
- Prepares reports for different departments or upper management
- Engages employees and maintain morale during slow parts of day
- Assist with other duties as assigned by Director of Residential Sales and/or President
- 3+ Years-Experience in Sales is required
- 3+ Years experience of Outbound Call Center Supervisory experience required
- Experience using Five-9 Administration Tools a strong plus
- Evaluation of Sales and Performance metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Ability to manage and meet/exceed quotas
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive team first attitude
- Proven ability to work 1:1 with employees in boosting morale and accomplishing goals
What we offer our employees
Freedom Solar recognizes that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, upward mobility, and an exciting fast paced culture. For this reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Competitive market base pay + sales bonus
- Weekly Pay Dates!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and 100% company sponsored Short Term Disability. Freedom Solar also contributes $250 per month towards employees cost of premiums!
- 401K employer matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8+ Paid Holidays
At Freedom Solar, our mission is to empower everyone to get clean, affordable, and reliable energy from the sun. We take great pride in living by these 6 principles every day:
• Pride in Quality Craftsmanship
• Go Above and Beyond
• Put People First
• Have a Humble Heart
• Give a Damn
• Shoot Straight
Our mission is the heart of who we are! It’s part of why we’ve been voted Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020 by the Austin Business Journal!
Freedom Solar PowerWhy Work Here?
Freedom Solar was named one of the 10 best mid-size companies to work for by the Austin Business Journal in 2019 and in 2020.
Freedom Solar is the longest-running and largest solar installer in the state of Texas. Founded in Austin in 2007, Freedom Solar now serves every corner of Texas, Denver, Colorado Springs and Florida. Our reputation in both residential and commercial solar is based on our dedication to quality and service. At Freedom Solar, our mission is to empower everyone to get clean, affordable, and reliable energy from the sun. We take great pride in living by these 6 principles every day: • Pride in Quality Craftsmanship • Go Above and Beyond • Put People First • Have a Humble Heart • Give a Damn • Shoot Straight Our mission is the heart of who we are! It’s part of why we’ve been voted Best Places to Work in 2019 and 2020 by the Austin Business Journal!
1234 N. Post Oak BlvdHouston, TX