Freedom Mobility Center, Inc. is a Durable Medical Equipment provider focused on Power Mobility and Complex Rehabilitation. We are looking for a talented Mobility Consultant to join our team in Greenville, SC. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated fast learner who can combine product knowledge, selling ability and good territory management to succeed.
This individual will present DME concepts to Physical Therapists, Doctors and other medical professionals. The primary responsibility of this position is to improve the quality of life of the individuals we serve by providing mobility consultation to promote an independent lifestyle.
• Establish and maintain relationships with referral sources in the medical community
• Respond to patient and referral source inquiries in a timely manner
• Obtain all required documentation to support medical necessity
• Conduct in-service training with providers on the use and application of mobility devices
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience
• Established medical community relationships a plus
• DME Industry experience and knowledge is highly preferred
• Computer literacy required
• Knowledge of insurance reimbursement favorably considered
• Familiarity with HIPAA Compliance
We offer competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, 401K and life insurance.
Qualified applicants should reply to this email and attach their resume or curriculum vitae.