Freedom Marketing is looking for full-time software engineers to help build and maintain digital marketing solutions for our clients. As an Adobe Business Partner, Freedom Marketing implements Adobe Experience Manager and related digital marketing tools for primarily U.S.-based corporate clients.
As a member of our technology practice, we want to provide you with a learning opportunity, the ability to see your work have an impact for our clients, and plenty of room to grow with our company.
Our development team is headquartered in Chicago, IL, but we are open to applicants across the U.S (particularly those with a little more experience), as we have a distributed team.
We aren’t looking for someone who knows a lot about everything we do. While that would be great, we’re realistic about the chances of that happening (almost zero)! Instead, we’re looking for someone who:
- Has a working knowledge of the following major web technologies:
- Is familiar with modern IDEs and Debuggers (We use JetBrains products – IntelliJ, primarily)
- Is familiar with Git or Mercurial source control.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills. As a remote employee, your ability to effectively communicate is critical.
- Can effectively manage their time without suffocating oversight. We value people who can handle responsibility and want to be given the flexibility to do their job.
- Knows how to learn and is eager to do so.
- Can travel for client and company meetings. This won’t be frequent and we’ll give you plenty of notice.
- Lives in the United States.
Freedom Marketing is a Digital Asset Management focused consultancy whose goal is to enable our customers to more efficiently generate marketing creative materials to grow their business. We partner with Adobe to implement marketing technologies to meet that goal.
We have a small team of dedicated professionals and we’re growing rapidly. Within the company, we’re focused on hiring great people and letting them do good work in a relaxed environment. With our clients, we’re focused on developing long-term relationships and delivering solutions that meet their needs.
To Apply for This Position
If you would like to learn more and/or apply for this position, we would appreciate a resume as well as links to any open source contributions you’ve made.
We look forward to hearing from you!