Freedom Financial Network Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Treasury Manager role based in Tempe, AZ within Freedom’s finance organization will lead cash management activities, prepare financial models and analyze large data sets. The Manager will play a key role in executing funding plans, ensuring appropriate liquidity across our businesses and improve operational processes within our finance organization. These responsibilities translate into two major areas of activity in the below:
· Manage the company’s daily cash position. Initiate wires related to funding and cash management activity. Track activity and support proper accounting for these transactions.
· Update and maintain cash forecasting models and reporting.
· Work closely with Legal, Financial Planning and Accounting team on Intercompany loans, profit sharing, tax treatments, and other complicated transactions.
· Support cash management projects including restructuring of bank account architecture and strategic initiatives. Perform in-depth analysis to assess the cost and benefit of new cash management projects. Seek automation in processes.
· Administer electronic banking portals and implement appropriate protocols designed by the team. Handle bank account documentation.
· Lead daily allocation of loans to investors. Create and refresh related forecasts. Prepare investor status reports. Coordinate verification clearing.
· Support month-end close activities. Organize execution of financial documents and maintain records.
· Distribute a financial dashboard including cash balances, borrowing capacity, interest rates and month to date performance against forecasts.
· Provide ad hoc analytic and modeling support on company metrics and liquidity.
· Bring past experience with cash controls to implemental more sophisticated control process at Freedom. Administer electronic banking portals and design appropriate protocols. Lead treasury policy and control work. Support external audit requests and assist in internal testing.
· Seek automation in processes. Help build the scalable financial capabilities needed to support Freedom’s rapid growth.
· Leverage a robust understanding of financial statements to build and maintain financial models and forecasts, as Freedom develops funding and growth strategies.
· Lead administration of credit facilities including covenant compliance reporting, drawdowns, and payments. Support sensitivity analysis around covenants and triggers in all credit facilities using a strong data analytics skill set.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in finance roles, Treasury experience preferred
· Skilled in excel and capable with PowerPoint
· Pays attention to detail, is highly motivated and proactive
· Comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,400 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family). When you join our team, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Freedom Financial Network
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Freedom Financial Network