As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be supporting our San Mateo based Engineering, Product and Data/Strategy teams as they continue to grow. This is a new position that will also play a key role in building and executing our employment brand strategy in the Bay Area. In this role, you’ll get to make a real impact on how we approach recruiting and hiring as continue to find new ways to help people find their path to financial freedom and you’ll get to work directly with some of the brightest tech minds in the area. We have big plans to continue to innovate and create new, better products that will always make a positive impact! You can really make your mark here!
Working as a Talent Advisor, you will partner closely with the leaders at all levels to understand current and upcoming hiring needs, conduct thorough strategy sessions, create strategic sourcing plans, conduct in depth screenings for technical capabilities and overall job/company fit, consult with the hiring leaders to build an interview process and close the candidate through the offer process. This role is compensated with a base salary and monthly bonus. Bonus is earned based on achievement of agreed upon goals and KPIs.
This role is located on-site in our San Mateo location. No remote opportunity at this time.
- Manage the entire recruiting process effectively from start to finish.
- Leverage your technical recruiting expertise to define the role, requirements, sourcing strategy, selection process and the appropriate offer to ensure we hire the very best talent available in the market.
- Create robust talent sourcing strategies specific to each role and execute effectively to bring passive talent into the pipeline quickly.
- Conduct thorough pre-screening for both technical/functional experience and overall company/cultural fit.
- Provide in depth coaching and guidance to hiring leaders throughout the assessment, selection and offer process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all times, for all applicants.
- Utilize the ATS and CRM tools for all requisition and candidate activity.
- Meet SLA’s and hiring metrics as assigned.
- 3+ years of Engineering and Product specific recruiting experience.
- In depth sourcing skills and the ability to uncover passive talent to bring them into the pipeline.
- Experience working as a consultative partner to hiring leaders and collaborating with other stakeholders such as HRBP’s, Compensation, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience effectively managing and ATS and CRM.
- Talent Advisor certification is preferred.
- The drive to succeed, achieve goals and exceed the Hiring Manager’s expectations.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity to learn and grow!
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday