- Expired: May 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineering Project Support Coordinator
Qualifications & Experience
Candidate must have the following qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years in Telecommunications
- Must have superior data entry skills.
- Must have good organization skills.
- Must have strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to switch gears quickly, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to follow both written and oral directions and require limited supervision
- Must have telecommunication knowledge
- Must be able to understand FTTH Design
- Experience with ESRI Products, ArcPro Preferred
- Must be willing and able to learn how to interpret construction maps, splicemaps and splicesheets.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google Docs, and general computer knowledge required. Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Engineering Project Supervisor with Design Updates in ArcPro, Communication with the Construction Crews in market
- Acts as liaison between construction crews and engineering design team
- Maintains project contract records and enters daily update into project management trackers
- Conduct research, maintains databases, reconciles data and resolves discrepancies.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability
Pay: $50,000 - $55,000
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Powered by JazzHR
Freedom Communications & Management
TechnologyView all jobs at Freedom Communications & Management