Customer Service Representative - Floating
Freedom Bank of Virginia Vienna, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Client Service Representative (CSR) Floater handles routine transactions for clients such as cashing checks, accepting deposits and loan payments; has the responsibility for opening and servicing all types of deposit accounts, and for promoting other bank services. Assists new and existing clients through needs based conversations and provides appropriate solutions to meet their needs. Travel is required to fill-in for absent tellers and CSRs staff at any of the bank’s locations. Performs all duties within the compliance of the bank’s policies and procedures.
Essential Job Duties
• Enhances client relationships by understanding all of the bank’s products and services, initiating conversations to identify client needs and recommending product and services solutions to match those needs, including referrals to other lines of business
• Performs client transactions such as the accepting of deposits and payments, disbursing of cash, issuing of official checks, preparing of currency transaction reports and placing stop payments
• Performs all duties associated with opening, maintaining and closing all types of client deposit accounts and assisting with optional account services, including stop payments, wire transfers, check orders and debit card requests
• Develops and maintains knowledge of bank products and services
• Participates in sales outreach strategies including outbound calling
• Represents and participates in community events sponsored by the Bank
• Makes a concentrated effort to solve client concerns, issues and problems
• Maintains proficiency in digital channel technology and possesses the ability to educate clients
• Identifies risk and escalates concerns through proper channels
• Completes and passes all required BVS classes on time
• Maintains security of cash drawer
• Adheres to all bank and regulatory policies and procedures specific to position
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required· ·
• Experience working at bank for more than a year, a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Competence to exercise sound business judgement
• Proficient computer skills
• Capability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
• Flexibility and adaptability to travel to multiple sales offices within a business day depending on the need
Freedom Bank of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Freedom Bank of VirginiaWhy Work Here?
At Freedom, our people and culture make the difference for our clients, our community, and our workplace.
We are a local, full-service bank utilizing an optimized network of sales offices, talented banking professionals, industry expertise and innovative technology to build client relationships throughout the Northern Virginia/DC MSA.
502 W Maple AvenueVienna, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Freedom Bank of Virginia