Freedom Adult Foster Care Corp. has been providing service to individuals with intellectual disabilities since 1977. We provide caring and nurturing environments and want you to be part of our family!
- Assist and perform individuals with daily living activities including; personal hygiene, cooking, housekeeping, medications
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
- Must be 18 years or older
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Acceptable criminal record and background check
- Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Written and verbal communication skills
Freedom Adult Foster Care Corp.
Why Work Here?Freedom Adult Foster Care Corp. is a 501c(3) non-profit organization that provides services to the developmentally disabled population, including both residential and community services.
Come work for a company that cares about you and the people we serve! We provide advancement / management training.