32-year young Burrito chain headquartered in Austin, TX seeking a self-motivated rock star to come handle our social media. If you’re someone who wants to work with a fun, high-energy brand, you aren’t afraid to hold yourself accountable, and are driven by bringing a fun, off-beat brand to life in the digital world, then we should chat. You’ll need to be creative, funny, organized (yes, funny AND organized), motivated, play well with others, and most importantly, bring an open, fresh and positive mind to the office each day. Read on for a more detailed description of what we’re looking for.
- Create, in line with direction from the Company’s creative team, all brand-forward content for the Company’s social media ads and posts – images, GIFs, copy.
- This position will report to and support the Company’s Digital Marketing Manager, including assisting on campaigns and deliverables.
- Schedule kick-off and follow-up meetings
- Monitor Company’s social media channels and respond to guest feedback in coordination with the Company’s Customer Service Manager
- Support the Company’s relationship with its PR Agency
Qualifications & Work Experience
• 4 year college degree preferred.
• Must be tech and social media savvy – cutting edge.
• Creative and witty capabilities with analytical aptitude.
• Well organized and comfortable taking direction.
Knowledge & Skills
- Creative, fun voice, able to bring brand to life.
- Fully fluent and current in social/digital media channels and trends.
- Ability to keep various projects well organized, on time and on budget.
- Able and willing to bridge gap between creative and strategic executions and results/performance.
- Proactive thinker, self-motivated, and displays excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, relentless and driven by success.
- Must play well with others, and have great references.
- Austin-based job.