Design Operations Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Design Operations Manager
Design Operations Managers at Free Association are critical thinkers, problem solvers and team connectors. They manage and evolve our ways of working and implement our design processes, validating and measuring the impact of our products and systems along the way.
Design Operations Managers build a crucial bridge between client partners, our product teams, and our agency operations team—ensuring high partner trust, team engagement and partnership performance. In this role, you will support both design and executive leadership in ensuring overall team engagement and satisfaction while also driving the value of our design services for our client partners.
- 3+ years' experience in a design operations role, or as a project manager or producer in an agency or in-house product team
- Experience supporting teams designing and launching digital products
- Ability to develop trusted relationships through empathy, transparency, and action
- Ability to navigate competing priorities, manage team allocations and solve problems amidst complexity
- Demonstrated proactivity and attention to detail in sprint planning, in establishing and enhancing product processes, and in tracking and reporting (team engagement, client success, financial metrics).
- Foster relationships with your team and clients to ensure we're delivering the right designs at the right time while steering everyone towards desired outcomes
- Lead daily communication, task prioritization and management, ensuring efficient planning and prioritization of time and delivery
- Manage and progress our ways of working, paving the way for successful collaboration internally and with our client partners
- Help build consensus to aid in the decision making process; support research and testing endeavors when critical information is missing
- Understand the context and dynamics on and around your team to help motivate, support, and facilitate flow with the people around you
- Ensure our work is consistently measured on velocity, team and client happiness, as well as financial health
- Support building long-term partnerships through account strategy, planning, and engagement scoping
- 6+ Weeks PTO
- Remote work & flexibility
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave with flexible return
- 3% Company 401k Contribution
- $300 quarterly "thrive remote" budget
- $ 750 Remote Set-Up Allowance
- Premium Apple hardware and software
- + many other wellness benefits to support you!
BusinessView all jobs at Free Association