DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES - $10K SIGN-ON BONUS
Fredericka Manor Retirement Community San Diego, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
HIRING NOW - DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES - $10K SIGN-ON BONUS!!
FULL-TIME - AM SHIFT - MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
$$ DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
To be considered must apply in person at Fredericka Manor Care Center – 183 Third Ave Chula Vista, CA 91910, please contact Marsela, Human Resources – 619-843-8012
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Director of Health Services is responsible for the health and wellness needs of all Residential and Assisted Living residents. Implements policies, procedures and management systems. Coordinates nursing services with care centers, physicians, families, residents, consultants, ancillary service providers and other department personnel within the facility. Promotes quality care delivery by all providers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provides quality Customer Service efficiently to residents, families, co-workers and vendors
• Assures facility compliance with RCFE regulations in health related matters.
• Implements organizational policy and procedures.
• Recruits, hires, schedules, supervises, counsels, evaluates all nursing service employees in Residential Living and Summer House according to established policies and procedures.
• Conducts all trainings emphasizing the importance of proper safety procedures.
• Ensures 24-hour provision of nursing services within Residential Living and Summer House.
• Acts as liaison between family, residents, and physicians.
• Supervises the health care services and programs to residents.
• Supervises computerized medical records process.
• Coordinates resident admissions and transfers with other depts and/or community agencies.
• Supervises and participates in resident interdisciplinary care plan conferences. Supervises documentation in resident health records and reviews scheduled audits.
• Participates in budget planning and monitoring of fee scheduling and charging for services and cost effective utilization of resources.
• Responsible for orientation and ongoing in-service education of all AL nursing staff.
• Promotes stimulation, uplifting and comfortable environments for residents, families and staff.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Current LVN licensure required. Current RN licensure preferred; Experience in long-term care community health, geriatric and/or rehabilitative nursing desirable; 5 years’ experience working in a senior community and have supervisory experience..
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and paid-time off.
Final candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment physical, physical abilities test, drug screen and Department of Justice Criminal background clearance.
Front Porch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support all aspects of diversity and provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran in accordance with the applicable nondiscrimination laws.
Fredericka Manor Retirement CommunityWhy Work Here?
You tell us where you want to grow your career, and we’ll clear a path for you to reach your goals.
Fredericka Manor is one of the most experienced retirement communities in the country and the only San Diego retirement community with four levels of care that includes independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care. Fredericka Manor offers the freedom of personal choice, the camaraderie of like-minded peers and the support an experienced senior living staff. Accommodations range from peaceful garden homes with attached full garages to convenient apartment living - all on 24 beautiful acres of level ground. At Fredericka Manor Retirement Community you'll find everything you need to create the retirement home of your dreams with no entrance fees required. Step outside your door and bask in a world of exciting opportunities in our beautiful San Diego retirement community.
AddressSan Diego, CA