Life Enrichment Coordinator
Frederick Living Zieglerville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frederick Living in Montgomery County is hiring a Life Enrichment Coordinator for our Personal Care Department in Zieglerville, PA. This position is Part Time Days (every other Saturday and every other holiday), offering 8 hours per 2-week pay period.
The Life Enrichment Coordinator in this rolesupports the Frederick Living Mission of caring for and enriching the lives of older adultswith the following responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and implementing group and one to one life enrichment programs in personal care that meet the residents' present level of functioning, needs, interests and abilities.
- Provide life enrichment programming for personal care that supports the dimensions of wellness.
- Be able to communicate resident's participation/programs with resident, family members and staff.
- Complete life enrichment documentation including monthly calendar, special function forms, and trip forms.
- Attends and participates in meetings, conferences, trainings and educational programs.
- Work with Life Enrichment Manager to implement recommendations for life enrichment programming.
- Assist with transportation needs for residents; attend outings with residents and transports residents to and from life enrichment programs at FL.
- Participate in the planning and implementing of community-wide events with the Life Enrichment Team.
- Assist with coverage of community wide programming.
- Abide by the organization's code of conduct in the performance of their duties.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- A college degree in Recreation OR
- A High School Diploma with 1+ years of long term care work experience (volunteer experience considered)
- Experience working with people with physical limitations and/or Alzheimer's/Dementia.
Frederick Living, a valuable resource to the community for 124 years, serves our residents using Montessori Principles of person-centered care. As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), we offer a full spectrum of care from retirement living, personal care, licensed healthcare, rehabilitation services, respite to memory care services.
At Frederick Living we know our incredible Staff is critical to the quality environment and compassionate care we provide our residents. In the spirit of Christian love and stewardship, we offer competitive and attractive Benefits & Perks for our Employees:
Full Time Employees (30 hours per week):
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision and RX on your FIRST Day of Employment!
- Company Paid Group Life/AD&D/Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability (after 90 days)
Full Time & Part Time Employees:
- All Purpose Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program
- 403(b) Retirement Plan: Eligible on your FIRST Day of Employment! Includes employer match after 2 years of service (age 21 and at least 20+ hrs/wk)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (required 20+ hrs/wk).
For All Employees:
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Compassion and Relief Fund
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Programs
- On-Site Gym
- 24-hour coffee/tea service
- Employee Appreciation Days & Special Events
- Potential for Annual Resident Christmas Bonus and Increases!
Frederick Living puts our Core Values into action: Respect for each unique individual, and a commitment to Compassion, Integrity, and Excellence in all we do. Join our team today;Live well with us!
Ourresponse to COVID at Frederick Living: Weare aware of the seriousness of COVID-19. We have implemented new technologies, ongoing infection control and training measures to provide a safe and healthy environment for residents and staff should a case occur.
Frederick Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by State or Federal law.