- Expired: May 20, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Hyundai of Louisville, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Hyundai of Louisville is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
This position obtains financial data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties:
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed and totals accounts, keying accuracy is required
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, etc.
- Finalizes deals at month-end and during peak times of the month or any other time when necessary
- Writes checks for inventory
- Prepared, calculates and issues checks for finance product cancellations
- Maintains accurate spreadsheets on all refunds
- Maintains accurate receivable records of funds owed to the dealership, reports to management in a timely matter
- Assists in the collection of funds owed to the dealership
- Audits accounting entries
- Assists with the cleaning and maintenance of accounting schedules
- Has the ability to communicate effectively and work independently as well as a group to achieve a common goal
- Has the ability to answer questions and assist other department heads in fact finding missions.
- Will work directly with the office manager and the controller to complete daily, weekly and the occasional tasks
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area
- Other duties may be assigned
- Supervisory Responsibilities Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be make to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions.
- Education/and or Experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent, business classes preferred. Knowledge of accounting and accounting software programs. Abilities also to include Excel or Google Sheets, Word or Google Docs. Ability to communicate via email.
- Mathematical Skills
Accounting level math, calculator and 10 key skills required
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- Growth Opportunities
- Promote From Within
- Paid Training
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
- Family Owned and Operated
- Long Term Job Security
- Health and Wellness
- Discounts on Products and Services
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Fitness Membership Discounts
- Bonus Opportunities for all employees up to $3,250
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Fred Martin Superstore
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fred Martin Superstore
Get fresh Accounting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.