- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
TITLE: Estimator REPORTS TO: Director of Estimating
JOB LOCATION: Long Valley, NJ
Position Type/Work Days:
Full-Time/Monday thru Friday/Travel Required (25%)
Estimator – Prepare proposals and bids for material handling storage systems for Region. Review Plans and specification to creatively think on solutions to bring a competitive edge in a sales environment to gain business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Preparation of quotes and proposals for use by the Sales Team.
o Review plans and specs and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates for labor, material, goods, and services
o Provide alternate solutions to RFQ.
o Release project scope and get competitive pricing for non-manufactured parts, non-standardized components, labor, freight.
o Track changes in scope affecting project
o Follow up on proposals
o Report on successful/ lost bids to management
· Coordinating Frazier resources for responding to customer service issues reported by clients or distributors.
· Coordinating the maintenance of project and proposal records.
· Field troubleshooting of customer service issues, or further sales responsibilities.
· May call on municipal or private industry representatives such as engineers or other --professional and technical personnel.
· May call on customer/ client for bid clarification.
- Outstanding sales support and proposal development that meet or exceed external and internal customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in a multi-dimensional organization
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and team development ability
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Engineering or related field from a four-year college or university; or 5 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding leadership and motivating ability
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking ability
- Effective management skills
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively and creatively resolve problems
- Able to adjust well to change and helps other do so
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to make effective presentations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, Outlook and Internet navigation
FRAZIER’s blue and orange pallet rack is quickly recognized for its durability and custom engineered design. From standard pallet rack systems, to complex pick-to belt towers, AS/RS installations or Rack Supported Buildings, FRAZIER’s expert team of engineers help each customer design the best, most cost-effective Storage Solutions.
FRAZIER has become the leading producer of structural steel pallet rack systems with the highest production capacity in the industry.
With our network of 10 fabrication facilities, strategically located throughout North America, FRAZIER guarantees manufacturing flexibility while meeting tight construction deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Please visit us at https://www.frazier.com
Frazier Industrial Company
91 Fairview AvenueLong Valley, NJ
ConstructionView all jobs at Frazier Industrial Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?